Hey guys! I’m super sorry that there wasn’t a Friday post last week but a lot happened last week and I couldn’t really put up anything. If you follow me on Snapchat (@camilliadeborah) you would probably know all the details of last week so you know. Follow me.
Anyway, I really didn’t know what to post today but I found this tag that I had done last year and I had actually saved it for my birthday post but I guess I forgot it existed so I decided to update it and post it for you now.
Hope you enjoy it!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. Even though my bed faces away from it, I will still feel weird if it’s open.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Sometimes if they’re fancy
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out. Oh god always tucked out all the way round.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
I think you could go to jail for that here so no.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I do but my handwriting sucks so it never turns out looking nice anyway.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Big bear. At least you might be able to outrun it or something. Bees are just everywhere and you pretty much can’t run away from them
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes unless I’m doing a photo shoot that requires me not to smile.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who are lazy and irresponsible
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you peed in the woods?
I actually have.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
Okay no. That’s too gross.
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Yes haha. All the time. The music’s in my head.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not really chew. More like suck when I’m thinking.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
HA HA HA HA zero.
17. What size is your bed?
I think it’s a single.
18. What is your song of the week?
Couldn’t Believe by Broods.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Sure if they can pull it off.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. What is your least favorite movie?
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I’ll just put it at the back of my cupboard honestly. No one will find it there will they?
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water. Always water. It’s healthy guys.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I actually don’t like chicken nuggets but since you asked, chill sauce.
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
This is embarrassing but I think it would be Titanic or any of the Nicholas Sparks movies (except The Notebook. God I hate that movie)
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Does my mom count?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a girl guide which is similar I think.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
This answer used to be a flat out no. But now I think about it, I would say that it depends what it’s for. If it’s for a good cause and I get to cover the important bits, then perhaps I’ll consider it. But otherwise, never ever.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Hmm…2 years ago I think.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
My parents have tried to teach me but I’m quite frankly hopeless.
32. What’s your favourite Yankee Candle scent?
33. Favourite author?
Jodi Picot and Rainbow Rowell (You can’t ask me to pick one! That’s like making me choose between two of my own non-existent children!)
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Without the crusts and full of veggies and either tuna or egg mayo.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Breakfast is my most hated meal of the day honestly. But if I had to choose I would say the Jones English Breakfast from Jones The Grocer.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
I can be lazy but I know how to switch when the situation calls for it.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
In Singapore, Halloween is unfortunately not as big as it is in America or the UK. So I didn’t dress up or celebrate. I once went for a halloween party when I was 15 though and I went as a witch.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
The rat (I know. I hate it too)
40. How many languages can you speak?
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I don’t particularly enjoy magazines so no.
42. Coke or Pepsi?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Favorite TV show/s
I have so many! Grey’s Anatomy, New Girl, Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family and Friends.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
No way! I love being challenged and doing things that people are usually nervous to try.
47. Do you sing in the car?
When I’m alone I do.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Only when I’m alone at home.
49. Do you dance in the car?
A little. But mostly I’m just trying not to die.
50. Ever used a gun?
Guns aren’t allowed in Singapore. Though we once had an army showcase thing and I got to hold and fire an army rifle at a piece of paper. So I guess I have used a gun before.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last year. Four of us from the Seattle trip got asked to do an interview for our school’s TV, CTV. After that we had a photoshoot for their intro.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Of course not. I actually enjoy them immensely.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Very very very very stressful. There’s too much shopping and cleaning and all that. The actual Christmas day is usually nicer but still pretty stressful because we have a house party every year in the morning.
54. Favorite Ben & Jerry flavour?
55. Favorite type of fruit tart?
Peaches and strawberries.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
When I was in kindergarden I wanted to be an octopus. But other then that I have always known that I wanted to be a writer.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Not the kind that you’re thinking of.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All the freaking time.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
When my mom makes me, I take a vitamin C, a multi vitamin and fish oil.
60. Do you wear slippers?
Only the outdoor type.
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
Sometimes. I have an adorable one from Cotton On and it’s so soft.
62. What do you wear to bed?
A big t-shirt and oversized, long pyjama pants
63. What was your first concert?
Ellie Goulding’s Halcyon Days tour.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
We have none of that in Singapore but when I’m in Australia or America, my favourite is Target.
65. Nike or Adidas?
Nike. I’ve been to the Nike World Headquarters in Portland and the Vice President and the guy that works on the Nike advertisements talked to us so I can’t really say Adidas can I? By the way, in the headquarters, every single person has at least one Nike item on them. I’m not kidding. It’s crazy.
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite band?
Does the Youtube Boy Band count? If it doesn’t then I guess Maroon 5.
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yup. Hip Hop when I was a kid.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Hopefully he will be a journalist or someone in the media industry so that we can think on similar wavelengths and we will be able to understand each other’s demanding schedules. I don’t ever want to marry someone who can’t understand that being a journalist requires weird hours and things like that. I think when you have that kind of difference, the chances of you falling out is very high because then you have all kinds of fights.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope. I suck at spelling anyway.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Oh yes I have. I cried when I got my O’level results.
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
Nope but I wish I did.
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
Not incense but scented candles.
77. Ever been in love?
Do really bad crushes count?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Taylor Swift, Kodaline and David Guetta.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
Decaffeinated tea. I don’t drink coffee. I’m already hyper enough. Plus I think coffee tastes absolutely horrid.
82. Sugar cookies or snicker doodles?
I’ve never tried a snicker doodle and I don’t like sugar cookies. Goodness I sound so boring. I swear I’m not. I like other types of cookies (kinda).
83. Can you swim well?
Yes I can. I was going for swimming lessons from when I was 3 or 4 I think. I got my Gold award when I was 12 then I stopped lessons to focus on my studies and never picked it back up again.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
Haha no. I’m always on time then I count every minute that the other person is late.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
DJ for sure! I want to have a dance floor at my wedding. It’s going to be so much fun!
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
God no. And I never will.
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
I don’t like olives so.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
No but when I have two sticks I like to pretend I can.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
I honestly don’t know. Part of me wants to settle down with a man who loves me but there is another part of me who has grown up watching how my parents marriage systematically fell apart and so I’m afraid of that I think. But deep down I think I want to experience marriage and love. I want to try.
93. Do you like to read?
Yes yes yes!!
94. Who was your high school crush?
I went to an all-girls school from when I was 6 to 16. So no one. I had a crush in poly last year though and I have the worst crush on someone right now and a medium crush on someone else (I don’t know how that happened but they are both going pretty well if you know what I mean).
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Never. Goodness. Even when I was a kid I wouldn’t do that. I simply go on and on until I either get my way or compromise. I’m civilised.
96. Clothes or Makeup?
Who do you think you are making me choose?? I want to say clothes but also makeup and UGH.
97. Do you want kids?
Maybe. I want one daughter.
98. What is your favorite colour?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yup but I can’t really say his name so.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next?