1. Name a book you’d like to see under your Christmas tree.
The illustrated hardback of Harry Potter
2. Name a book you will be reading through the Christmas season.
Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Aime Kaufman
3. What is your favourite Christmas movie
Honestly I don’t watch a lot of Christmas movies (or movies in general) but I did watch Elf recently and I really liked that.
4. Do you like snow?
Yes! I love snow and I love the cold weather.
5. Name a character you would like to spend Christmas day with.
Levi from Fangirl
6. To give or to receive?
Giving is so much fun. I love seeing people light up with joy over a present. That said, receiving is also pretty damn exciting.
7. Fondest Christmas memory?
I feel like every year I have the same Christmas memories because we literally do the exact same thing every year. But like the way we celebrate Christmas is just so much fun.
I think my favorite Christmas memory would be from 2013. That was the first year that my family did secret Santa and it was so much fun giving each other our gifts and it was just an awesome day with them.
8. Can you say “Christmas tree” ten times fast in a row (while pronouncing them correctly)?
Why yes I can.